No Profile FSLABS A320SL

Good Morning,

In the EFB 2 client there is no profile for the release of the new FSLABS A320 sharklets 214CFM and 232IAE. Following the manual instructions I create a new profile using the profile editor without any success. The client continues to load the default profile with the same error message.

Please clarify and help.

my email address: bigaignon.michel@gmail.com

Best regards

Michel Bigaignon

Hi Michel,

To avoid a conflict with the existing A320 profile, it is important to delete the old filename "A320" or "a320", otherwise two profiles with the same key exist. Once you have removed the unnecessary airfile name, don't forget to close and restart the Client inorder to allow reindexing the profiles.

As for the filenames:

"A320-232 (sl-iae)" and "A320-214 (sl-cfm)"

I have to rely on your information as I don't have this FSL installation.

1 hour ago, Michel Bigaignon said:

Hi Oskar,

Regret to inform you that after deleting the A320 profile the EFB client still tells me that there is no profile for the loading aircraft.

There is something wrong somewhere and I do not know what to do.

Please help

Regards

Michel Bigaignon

Sorry, it is simply not possible for me to find out what you are doing with your profiles. I was talking about removing the old filename ynd you are talkin about removing the profile. Furthermore I was pointing to the *.air filenames from the FSL buses that seem to look strange to me. Nevertheless I can't really say whether they are correct or not. If the profile that you forwarded in your previous post is used WITHOUT the "A320" filename, I don't see anything that would prevent the profile from loading - except that the filenames need to be verified - which I can't do as I do not have this installation.

So again: Please verify the *.air filenames for proper writing - character by character. If only one of these characteres is wrong, it can't be recognized. Maybe someone else using this FSL Bus can step in here? I'm out of ideas...

Please to inform you that the problem has been solved. No need to create a new profile but to add A320-SL to the existing A320-200 profile and the EFB recognise the plane.

In fact the difference between the A320 and the A320-SL is the added sharklets.

Thank you for your time and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards

Michel Bigaignon

• 9 months later...

Philip,

I would like to kindly draw your attention to the fact that we are not obliged to provide profiles for every aircraft available on the flightsim market.  We are also not able to access the required data for all these aircraft. But we have developed and provide a Profile Editor with which you can create new, or update existing profiles at your discretion. I assume you are a licensed FSL A320SL user so I assume that YOU have access to the data required to change, or even create a profile for this aircraft.