Radio Panel missing Type Remarks Data for LOWW (Vienna)

When I open the Radio Panel for LOWW (Vienna) the panel does not show any "Type" or "Remarks" data for the COMMs. When I check the AFCAD comm and nav listing for LOWW all the data is there.

Images attached of COMMs and NAVs.

Thanks,

Michael.

loww nav.png

loww.png

2 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Hi Michael,

- which scenery of LOWW are you using? Could you provide the respective .bgl file for further inspection?

- do you fly online?

Hi Urs,

I am using FlyTampa Vienna v3.1, this is their latest for P3Dv5. I do not fly online, that is VATSIM, etc., and have attached the .bgl file in use.

Thanks,

Michael.

LOWW_DEICE_ADEP4_FLYTAMPA.bgl

Hi Michael,

thanks for uploading the airport file. This file contains the necessary information and I can also display the COM service types here in my EFB installation. However, there are no remarks available.

It seems that something is not properly installed on your side. Can you have a look at the airport information window in EFB and check whether the LOWW airport scenery from FlyTampa is at the highest priority?

16 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

Can you have a look at the airport information window in EFB and check whether the LOWW airport scenery from FlyTampa is at the highest priority?

What do I look for to indicate this, and to be sure I am looking at the correct thing is this the panel that displays when I select the button at the top left of the client screen next to "AIRPORT"? I have attached image to be sure.

loww.png

Hi Michael,

thanks for the screenshot. Yes, this is the place to look at which files are used by EFB to depict the airport.

I see that the file at position 1) is not the same file as you uploaded in your post above. I guess that the file you uploaded, should be the file at position 1).

Unfortunately both files are located in the same folder and therefore EFB is reading both of them. 

I have no idea what the purpose of the file "LOWW_ADEP5_Exclude.bgl" is.

If this file is not necessary for proper functionality in P3D then I suggest to rename it to "LOWW_ADEP5_Exclude.bgl.off" and then rebuild the EFB database ("Update Simulator").

If this file is necessary for proper functionality in P3D then I suggest to copy/paste the file "LOWW_DEICE_ADEP4_FLYTAMPA.bgl" into the EFB-Server's "AFCAD" folder. This way the file will be read with highest priority and will override the files in the scenery folder. Also in this case you have to rebuild the database using the function "Update Simulator".

Hope this helps.