THE FLIGHT PLAN IS NOT INSERTED IN THE FSX GPS DEFAULT

jdvg111

Thanks for your answer but I have reviewed the manual and everything seems to be fine; I use a freeware a320 without fmc, gps 500 default, everything seems to be well synchronized except the flight plan is not inserted in the gps 500 of the plane, when I start efb it says that a default profile is being used I do not know if that will be the problem , there is also a yellow warning of airs. Thank you.

4 hours ago, jdvg111 said:

Thanks for your answer but I have reviewed the manual and everything seems to be fine; I use a freeware a320 without fmc, gps 500 default, everything seems to be well synchronized except the flight plan is not inserted in the gps 500 of the plane, when I start efb it says that a default profile is being used I do not know if that will be the problem , there is also a yellow warning of airs. Thank you.

Well, that's exactly the problem. The automatic flight plan transfer into the default GPS is activated by checking the respectove field in the A/C profile's "Properties" section. See below. As you obviously don't have a profile for your FSX airbus, EFB will only load the default profile. You meed to use a proper profile for your Freeware Airbus. As I do neither use FSX nor have any indea about airbus freeware for FSX, I can't be of specific help here. In any case to use a profile, you need to enter the name of the *.air file into the respective field. See example below. This would be for an Airbus with the file name "A320.air". So you have to check with your freeware airbus to find out which *.air Filename is used.

PROF_02.png.d72e0f0563a9346b00df77cc2568fa56.png