Can´t see IVAO online traffic

Hello,

sorry to bring up IVAO online traffic again. I installed and configured everything the way it should be. I activated the traffic option on the chart/traffic subfolder, clicked on the traffic button in chart view. Range option is set to "0".

I´m running Ivap in a network configuration. The EFB display unit and the Ivap interface run on a remote computer. All the other Ivap functions are enabled on the master computer running FSX via the Ivap configuration tool.

It seems, that the display unit isn´t receiving any online traffic information from Ivap.

Should it work no matter how Ivap is configured? Does the dataprovider provide the online traffic information to the displayunit or is there a direct connection between the displayunit and Ivap?

I´ve tried everything from checking all the options over and over again to reinstalling the EFB. Still no success.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Ingo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

checked the distance setting in Ivap. It´s set to 40 miles. The funny thing is, that I can see the active controllers in the EFB, but not the moving traffic on the ground or during flight. Everything should be configured fine or else I wouldn´t see the ATC, right? I really don´t get it!

Ingo

Hello,

my problems have been solved! Thanks to Urs I found out, that running the service pack installers only on one PC in a network configuration isn´t enough. Now that both the dataprovider and the displayunit have been updated, everything works as it should. Great!

Great program and fine support! Thx Urs!

Ingo