Radio Freq when in Ground Chart

Hi,

I never fly without EFB now and I dare say I have only scraped the surface of its capability. I particulalry like the facility to select active and standby freq via the Progress charts.

However, one minor issue I have is when in Ground chart, there are no frequencies shown, you need to go to the Departure chart to see them. It would be helpful to have the frequencies available on all charts since depending what controllers are on line you could be calling CTR or Radar when req clearance or taxiing.

Only a minor gripe - still the great product.

Andrew

Ahhhhh, just noticed there is a "draggable" bar at the top of the screen and the radio freq panel has been there all the time :oops: . Can't recall ever closing that and wonder if the default install has it closed where as I think it is open and visible on the other charts.

Still, problem solved :D

Andrew

"Can't recall ever closing that and wonder if the default install has it closed where as I think it is open and visible on the other charts"

Yes, still something mysterious for me ! How can I make it visible on all charts everytime without dragging the bar ?