Question on Taxiways in Ver 2.2 (122)

Tinpanva

I'm not sure if it's a glitch with functionality with MSFS (I did look through the known issues thread) or if I just don't have something set up correctly. When I click taxi tab I can select a runway just fine but if I opt to use the "named taxiway' option where I can choose my taxiways I keep getting an error as soon as I click on of the highlighted options, "No taxipath can be found with the selected taxiway 'X' because of two or more non-linked segments".

1 hour ago, Tinpanva said:

I'm not sure if it's a glitch with functionality with MSFS (I did look through the known issues thread) or if I just don't have something set up correctly. When I click taxi tab I can select a runway just fine but if I opt to use the "named taxiway' option where I can choose my taxiways I keep getting an error as soon as I click on of the highlighted options, "No taxipath can be found with the selected taxiway 'X' because of two or more non-linked segments".

Hello ??? (please sign your posts with your real name according to our Forum Rules)

This is mainly depending on the airport design and nor MSFS specific. However in MSFS there are quite a number of airport designs with non-linked TWY segments. this is beyon our scope. We can only process what the originator of such airport designs is willing to provide.