LDZA Zagreb - runway change?

RayProudfoot

Hi chaps,

I have Zagreb - LDZA - by rfSceneryBuilding purchased on SimMarkets. I'm a little confused by the runway designations.

SkyVector, PFPX, and Wiki all shows it's 05/23 but P3D and EFB show it as 04/22.

You guys are normally up to date with this so could you confirm the runway designators please? Thanks!

Just an update to this. I had a bare-bones scenery install when I said P3D was showing 04/22. The scenery itself is 05/23 confirmed by the actual runway markings and confirmed as 05/23 when I run P3D with all scenery enabled.

So it's just EFB showing it as 04/22. Odd because when this sort of mismatch happens EFB usually doesn't show the SID/STAR data but it still does.

5 minutes ago, RayProudfoot said:

Hi Oskar,

Do you have a link to that site so I have a suitable reference? So maybe it’s a very recent change as all the other software has 05/23.

No unforunately not, as this is a commercial site. Nevertheless Jeppesen Charts will certainly also show the 04/22 RWY. I can't confirm the change date, bu the Croatian AIP shows the ground chart valid as per 04NOV, but the changelog does not incorporate any runway figure changes. So the change must have happened before 2012 cycle.

10 minutes ago, RayProudfoot said:

Still confused why EFB didn't flag a conflict with the AFCAD it's using for LDZA which clearly shows 05/23.

No, EFB2 simply replaces the RWY assignment, as long as it is confirmed by the current AIRAC cycle. It does this unnoticed for a few hundred default RWY also. Otherwise the log would be overloaded by unnecessary error flags. If a (different) RWY number is confirmed by the current AIRAC cycle, there is no reason to flag this as an error. For Add-On sceneries it is of course the developers duty to change the ground markings.