connection issues

ek1118

Hi,

I had to reset my PC with the client on it, I now can't seem to connect the PC with the server to the client PC. I re installed both the server

and client software all are running in administrator mode, they were running properly before the reset of the PC with the client program on it. 

I'm wondering if it's a firewall issue. Client PC is using McAfee internet security and server PC is running Eset Internet Security,, all naming conventions are correct. I've tried using both the server's name or IP address, still no connection !!

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance,

Ed Kammerman

7 hours ago, ek1118 said:

Hi,

I had to reset my PC with the client on it, I now can't seem to connect the PC with the server to the client PC. I re installed both the server

and client software all are running in administrator mode, they were running properly before the reset of the PC with the client program on it. 

I'm wondering if it's a firewall issue. Client PC is using McAfee internet security and server PC is running Eset Internet Security,, all naming conventions are correct. I've tried using both the server's name or IP address, still no connection !!

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance,

Ed Kammerman

Hi Ed,

Did you download the NEWEST installers from our website? https://www.aivlasoft.com/download.html#a1530  Please also make sure that both Server and Client use the same TCP Port Number.

TCP_PORT.png.8e8138a5724da7604340eda6ea951fb3.png

9 hours ago, ek1118 said:

Latest versions for both server and client currently installed. Where are the settings ?

Ed

Hi Ed,

Usually you will have to define an exception to the firewall to allow unlimited access for EFB Server and Client. However to narrow down on possible other cases could you please post a set of Support Files? https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/