Problem with setting frequency in CPflight module

Hi I m using a homecockpit with CPflight radio panels. Since your latest version I can not set a frequency in my Cplight from vatsim. I have to switch frequency in your Client in the new panel "

Is there an faulure or wrong configuration ( vpilot stable version).

Best Michael 

I believe CPflight radio panels do not support the native flightsim standby frequency, which is used also by EFB. Some hardware unfortunately does not synchronise this data with the default instruments, but keeps it their own. Hence they cannot be manipulated by EFB. As far as I'm aware, this has been an issue since and didn't change (unless the software interface for your hardware changed).

No, I only have the problem with the last EFB software. I don't want to change the frequency via EFB, but as before using the CP flight hardware panel. Something must have changed. I start Vpilot and have so far been able to set the frequency on the CPflight. (Frequency change) With the new EFB software, the CPflight is virtually out of order with regard to Vpilot. I can only switch the frequency via the EFB. Can you change that or reconfigure it?

Both ATC Ribbon and the Frequency window only represent the simulator radio settings, and they can be used in return to change the corresponding values in the simulator. The ATC Ribbon is only active when a flight plan is loaded. Find all the details in Manual 5 Client, §13.5.

You're right. So, everything works. I have not loaded a flight plan during testing. It may be that when I load a flight plan, a setting in the hardware is no longer possible. I'll try this tomorrow. If that were the case, it would not be good. Can you imagine, why?

Michael