Airbus A321 Professional Aerosoft

Hello

Is it possible to create a flightplan with AivlaSoft and load it directly in the MCDU of the Airbus A321 professional from Aerosoft.

I made a flight plan, save it in the special directory MyDocuments/Aerosoft/General/Airbus3XX Flightplans

Yes Aivlasoft save it, but when I enter the code OACI Origin/destination in tne Init part of the MCDU, this plan is not recognized...

Can you explain me how to do ?

Thank in advance

JP Rabine.

17 minutes ago, RABINE said:

Is it possible to create a flightplan with AivlaSoft and load it directly in the MCDU of the Airbus A321 professional from Aerosoft.

No, this is not possible, unless the aircraft is capable of reading a flight plan in FSX-standard data format (*.pln).

30 minutes ago, RABINE said:

Sorry, it is not possible to read a flight plan in the .pnl format with the Airbus Professional A321...

No, but every reasonable Flight Planning tool can produce a Flightplan in the required format. For the Aerosoft Extended Airbuses it is the *.flp format. Additionally Aerosoft also provides their Company Route Editor CORTE, to be found (for default installations) here: C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Company Route Editor

Can you imagine a direct EXPORTER to get the good format from AIVLASOFT to Aerosoft Airbus Professional format ?

It will be more easier and I am sure that will be appreciated by the Airbus community...

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, RABINE said:

Can you imagine a direct EXPORTER to get the good format from AIVLASOFT to Aerosoft Airbus Professional format ?

It will be more easier and I am sure that will be appreciated by the Airbus community...

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, no. The reason is explained here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2882-why-is-there-no-flight-plan-export-anymore/ and it might be important to remember that EFB2 is a Flight Bag, not a Flight Planning Tool.