ATC control regions EFBv2

mleuck

Hi Michael,

as soon as an ATC region (aka FIR) becomes active, it will be depicted on the map in EFB v2. Inactive FIR boundaries will not be depicted.

"Active" means, a controller has logged in to one of the ATC services assigned to this region, the region is properly defined in the definitions file and the controller is using a callsign which is also properly defined in the definitions file, and the region has a boundary assigned. You see, a lot of points which must be fulfilled and unfortunately this is not always given.

If such happens again, immediately take a copy of the file "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\downloadVatsim.tmp" (which is the latest downloaded data). Then upload this file here and let me know which ATC region / FIR was not active.

Please also check whether your EFB installation is up-to-date (build #114).

2 hours ago, mleuck said:

I guess I need to pay attention. Originally, I chose VATSIM, but in some way the online network went to "none".

Thank you very much for your help!

Yes, it sometimes may happen that you leave the Settings-Page without confirming the changes made by pressing the "Apply" key