statische Ansicht auf der Karte

Flusianer

Problem: Nach einer Reparatur des P3D V4 Simulators, bleibt die Anzeige im EFB2 wie eingefroren. Das Flugzeug der letzten Sitzung bleibt, wo es beim Runterfahren stand. Einen neuen Flugplan kann ich erstellen, der Flugweg wird angezeigt, aber die im RSB bleibt DEP inaktiv. Ebenfalls wird das Flugzeug - trotz Auswahl bei den Settings - nicht aktualisiert.

Vielleicht nützt das Client Logfile für eine Analyse. Danke für jeden Hinweis zu Lösung und Prävention des Problems.

Gruss

Livio

EDIT: Moved to the proper forum by admin.

clientLogfile-27-01-2020.txt

Hi Livio,

It seems that something with the runways got mixed up. Did you run the Database-Builder (Function "Update Simulator") after you changed the simulators configuration?

For further analysis I would require the support files for the Server and the Client. Details on how to create support files are here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/

BTW, according to the forum rules, please write your posts in English, or if you prefer to write in German, you may send me an email to support@aivlasoft.com.

Hi Livio

thank you for the support files.

I have no idea what happens on this system, but I can see in the logfile the following abnormal items:

- the scenery 'Chicago X' is listed in the add-ons.cfg in 'C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4', and also in the add-ons.cfg in 'C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4'. I don't know what Prepar3D is doing when a scenery is listed twice.

- the scenery ''FsDreamTeam\Exclude" is also listed twice, in the same, above mentioned, files.

EFB throws an exception whenever EDDF is loaded as active airport (automatically and manually).

As long as I don't know what exactly means "Reparatur" (see your initial post), I would suggest to do a complete re-installation of Prepar3D on a clean drive/system.

27 minutes ago, Flusianer said:

Where was the thread moved to?

You opened the thread under 'Contributions' which is not the proper forum for discussing problems. So I moved it into the forum 'General discussion'.

Hi Livio,

I have no idea why the flight plan cannot be created, but as long as the database is not created without any errors, we should concentrate on this error.

First, I don't think that it is a good idea to install the simulator directly to the root of a drive. I cannot explain why, but from my experience it is always better to use an installation path like "P:\Prepar3Dv4" or similar, but not just "P:\".

The error message in the logfile points to a missing path "P:\scenery\base\scenery\". Could you please check whether this path is available and contains a file named "magdec.bgl"?

BTW, for better analysis of the situation, please always provide two support files, one from the Server and the other one from the Client (both of them should cover approximately the same time frame).

Hi Urs

I have now done the following:
P3D completely reinstalled.
Result: EFB still does not work (aircraft symbol remains unchanged).
EFB completely uninstalled and reinstalled (data saved beforehand).
Now everything works again, except that the plane doesn't follow the flight plan ... but I can certainly solve this problem.
Thanks for your patience and tips.

Regards

Livio