Database Error?

jfmitch1716

44 minutes ago, jfmitch1716 said:

Why when I run the database builder do I get a notification that airport LAFQ has two incidences of Runway 9?  There is no such airport in the world to my knowledge and certainly none on my version of P3DV4. It doesn't do any harm, but is annoying.

Jim

Hi Jim,

You might need to review this DbDuilderLog. The airport in question is LFAQ Bray and within the databuilding process EFB2 recognized two instances of a RWY 09/27. This is however only a logging entry for our own purposes. As you might see it is neither flagged as "Warning" nor "Error". Therefore it is to be ignored. To be honest we were a bit hesitant to log all those entries as the users are not capable to interprete all these entries correctly. However in some cases it is helpful for us to trace DbBuilding errors (if there are any). But in this case - as mentioned before - it is not flagged as something abnormal and must therefore be ignored by the User.

Just to remind you: those logfiles are for AivlaSoft's troubleshooting purpose in case anything abnormal shows up during the DbBuilder Process. It might be noteworthy that we are allowed to log anything we deem necessary. For us none of these entres is annoying.To be honest, it sounds a bit strange that you are criticising OUR log entries.