Everytime I start server I get message to rebuild data base,

bobsk8

"simulator configuration has been changed would you like to rebuild data base,"  is the message I get every time I start sever. I rebuild the data base, everything seems normal.    And next time I start server, I get the same message, P3D version 3.4 EFB works perfectly other than that.  If I check the "no"box,  that I don't want to rebuild data base, the sever loads, and it seems as if everything is normal.

This just started a week or two ago , 

3 hours ago, bobsk8 said:

"simulator configuration has been changed would you like to rebuild data base,"  is the message I get every time I start sever. I rebuild the data base, everything seems normal.    And next time I start server, I get the same message, P3D version 3.4 EFB works perfectly other than that.  If I check the "no"box,  that I don't want to rebuild data base, the sever loads, and it seems as if everything is normal.

This just started a week or two ago , 

Hi Bob,

EFB2 detects any change in the scenery.cfg hash code. if the scenery.cfg has been rewritten by any other tool (even without any change in the file), the hash code will change and EFB2 will suggest a rebuild of the database. If no changes were made, it is absolutely safe to answer the question with "no". Maybe a week or two ago you installed a new tool that tinkers around with scenery.cfg.

As an example, The new ORBX Central is one such tool, but there are also others.

8 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Hi Bob,

EFB2 detects any change in the scenery.cfg hash code. if the scenery.cfg has been rewritten by any other tool (even without any change in the file), the hash code will change and EFB2 will suggest a rebuild of the database. If no changes were made, it is absolutely safe to answer the question with "no". Maybe a week or two ago you installed a new tool that tinkers around with scenery.cfg.

As an example, The new ORBX Central is one such tool, but there are also others.

I had made some changes recently. After I posted this, it started working normally again, so that must have been the issue, 

'

Thanks,