update problem build 106

fordaholic

Been having a problem since I installed the client on an older windows xp sp3 laptop which I use in conjunction with my desktop. I have been getting at.system.management.managementexception.throwwithextendedinfo(managementstatuserrorcode) screen after starting efb v2. Is it WMI or Net framework. Pulling my hair out here, lol. Thank you for any input

Craig

efb error.jpg

2 hours ago, fordaholic said:

Been having a problem since I installed the client on an older windows xp sp3 laptop which I use in conjunction with my desktop. I have been getting at.system.management.managementexception.throwwithextendedinfo(managementstatuserrorcode) screen after starting efb v2. Is it WMI or Net framework. Pulling my hair out here, lol. Thank you for any input

Craig

EFB is not designed to work on Windows XP!! It requires Windows 7 or higher. See para 1.2.1 of the Installation Manual.

36 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

EFB is not designed to work on Windows XP!! It requires Windows 7 or higher. See para 1.2.1 of the Installation Manual.

argh! If thats so that sucks, the previous build worked great on windows xp. Really didn't want to go out and buy a new pc or os.

Craig