Loading database Files keeps loading and loading and loading

xxx

hy, am having issues with my efb v2 

I updated both server and client - using p3d v4.4.

Server starts properly and when I start the client it keeps loading database files and dont stop

Moved to proper forum by Admin

33 minutes ago, xxx said:

hy, am having issues with my efb v2 

I updated both server and client - using p3d v4.4.

Server starts properly and when I start the client it keeps loading database files and dont stop

Hello xxx ??????? (please observe the Forum Rules)

Please provide a set of Support Files.

Yes, it looks that you use Country specific text settings. This conflicts with many files which are using the ASCII (ANSI respectively) character set. To change this you will need to use the settings shown in the screenshot below. I'm using the German Version of Windows, but you may find your way through when looking for Region and Language. in particular the Format "Windows Display Language" is important. You don't need to change the Language, just use the "Windows Display Language". In the "Additional Settings" Dialog (weitere Einstellungen in German) there is a non-printable character (lower cirlcle) in your setup which causes the error.

Region.thumb.png.06321eab431adffa91e75eeb53f168b5.png

1 hour ago, flyaway7400 said:

Hello,

I have the same problem, but over my network.

Hope you can put a light on this issue.

Thank you,

Henk.

Server_201812082215.txt.zip

Client_201812082218.txt.zip

Hi Henk,

No, you don't have the same problem. You have a problem with an incomplete database. You might need to rebuild your database. It might also be necessary to exclude EFB data paths from your AV software. The Client reports "Airports database file not found!" According to the ServerLog it has been transferred but according to the ClientLog it could not be found in the Client Directory. My first guess would be that AV software playing havoc here.