No traffic with IVAO

ttkl147

Hi All, 

I need a little help please i am having issues with EFB v2 not showing any IVAO traffic or ATC i have check all settings which as far as i can tell are correct, i have the lastest version of FSUIPC, along with the current version of EFB.

If i connect on to vatsim all is well, any help would be appreciated

Thanks Tim  

serverLogfile.txt

Hi Tim,

From the logfiles I cannot see any warning or error so I must assume that the data is properly downloaded. Did you already check the "Traffic Monitor" on the Server's side? It displays all the data which is provided by FSUIPC/FSUIPCClient.dll. Is there any traffic listed which corresponds with the current position and altitude filter settings of your aircraft?

Hi Urs,

Thanks for the quick response i have checked the traffic monitor and it is always blank even when i sit at a airport which has traffic, scratching my head as to what else to check.

P.S i never fly without using EFB brilliant piece of software, and its only the second time I've every had a problem, keep up the good work. 

Hi Tim,

if the Traffic Monitor is empty then nothing comes out of the simulator.

If you have the registered version of FSUIPC, please check the settings regarding traffic (the unregistered version does not offer settings for traffic, the range is set to 40NM by default).

Also check the settings in your Pilot Client software (IvAp?).