Flickering monitor

I have noticed that my monitor on which p3dv4 is running, has started flickering in any other viewmode than cockpit view since EFB client build # 77 and windows 1809 were installed / updated. As soon as I hide EFB client screen (i.e. if i change to another app on the same screen where i have the client running) the flickering is gone. Anyone else who has this phenomenon? 

Regards Roland

I have the flickering since 1809 also, but I also installed NVIDIA driver 411.70

So, I do not know if it is 1809 or the new driver

For sure I can say that it hasn't anything to do with EFB, because I have that flickering with or without EFB and also when other things are as active window. Also Win10 start menu produces a screen flickering.

Redstone 5 (Build #1809) is not yet a publicly released Version. This is the latest info released by Microsoft:

Notice: October 8, 2018: We have paused the rollout of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) for all users as we investigate isolated reports of users missing some files after updating. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will provide an update when we resume updating customers. For reference, please see Windows 10 update history for additional information.

Redstone 5 is only released to Win Insider Fast and Slow Ring. We will have to wait for a final solution by Microsoft.

2 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Redstone 5 is only released to Win Insider Fast and Slow Ring. We will have to wait for a final solution by Microsoft.

Not quiet correct.

1809 was officially released and online for about 24 hours. In this time I got it via Win10 update (I'm not in the insider program)

After the first reports of lost data, they skipped it immediately.

I have had fortunately not lost data.