Checklist grayed out after import.

portanav

22 minutes ago, portanav said:

I imported my xml checklist from EFB 1.. , but the Checklist Button on EFB2 is grayed out. When I open the editor I see all the checklist items (child) listed correctly, etc.

Why is the button grayed out?

Thanks,

Hi Michael,

Do the checklist names properly show up in the selection field of the corresponding profile (see example below)?

CHKL.thumb.png.9b03971831eb3aff73301d63e8b82594.png

30 minutes ago, portanav said:

Hello Oskar;

Yes, but only the normal checklist. I have no abnormals checklist.

Hmm, that's somewhat strange. It shouldn't be grayed out anymore as soon as ONE checklist is active. At least here it works exactly like that. Could you possibly post your original XML checklist as well as the converted TXT checklist from EFB v2 Client's Document path (normally at: C:\Users\Username\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Checklists)?

Hi Oskar;

I repeated the import of the EFB 1.x checklist.xml and it is now working. I am using EFB Client on two remotes, one is the master where I imported the checklist, but I do not have a checklist on the other client (non-master).

Thanks,

1 hour ago, portanav said:

Hi Oskar;

I repeated the import of the EFB 1.x checklist.xml and it is now working. I am using EFB Client on two remotes, one is the master where I imported the checklist, but I do not have a checklist on the other client (non-master).

Thanks,

Hi Michael,

That's correct. Checklists are not synchronized between clients. For the time being you need to copy the Checklist TXT File to your remote Client(s). After restarting the Client the Checklist should be available as the profiles are already in sync. I will check whether we can introduce checklist synchronizing between Clients too. The main problem is that synchronizing of profiles between Master and Slave(s) can only occur if all Clients are connected at the moment when a profile is alters/updated. the same would apply for files to be transferred.