Downloaded EFB V2

Richbro

Yes I did, and so why was demo version the available option as the license option was greyed out?

To my knowledge the transaction was satisfactory otherwise I would not have a Licence key available.

I'll keep track on the transaction just in case there is ething amiss.

Richard.

so why was demo version the available option as the license option was greyed out?

If the license option is greyed out means that the license key is not correct. This can be because of non-visible but unwanted characters at the end of the license key when you copy/paste it. If you copy/paste the key please make sure the key has a length of exactly  31.

If it's a correct version 2 key then I'm quite sure it will allow to install the license.

I found the issue re the key missing a digit which is now resolved.

However, when activation applied, I get a window saying 'the product key entered is invalid..........etc.

It is possible that there is a payment issue with Cleverbridge here despite all accounting is correct.

More work to be done at my end it seems.

Richard.

1 hour ago, Richbro said:

Many thanks. Sorry for my late reply.

The key I have shows 29 including spaces so there is obviously something wrong.

Richard,

There is obviously something else wrong. The License Key does NOT contain any spaces - only hyphens. Tht total length of the License  Number including hyphens is exactly 31.

4 hours ago, Richbro said:

Cleverbridge have received payment.

Checked and double checked key but one digit wrong !!  Should have been 'Z' and not '2'.

To my great shame and thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Richard.

Welcome to the digital world ?! Great that you could finally sort it out. Enjoy EFB v2!