Rwys LLBG

Hello

I have a problem with the RWYs in LLBG.

And that says with the EFB, which is the RWY 26 may be the one on the landing.

But in the RWY selection for the approach is only 12 and 30 is available, the 8 and 26 missing.

But it probably seems a bug in the Nav data to be, because I also have the MCDU menu only RWYs 03 12 21 30 to choose from.

The cycle is from 11.02

Best Regards

Torsten

Torsten,

EFB shows/enables only the runway-buttons for which an approach procedure is available. A quick look into the Navigraph cycle 1102 tells me that for LLBG only the following procedures are available:

VOR/DME Rwy 12

VOR/DME Rwy 30

ILS Rwy 12

RNAV Rwy 30

LDA Rwy 30

No procedures for runways 03 and 21.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, RWY 08/26 at LLBG is under reconstruction. That's the crucial things with those real- time NAV databases: they are soo accurate :lol:

Nevertheless I wonder why these approaches have been deleted from the database. Usually a database provider does not cancel approaches when they are temporarily unavailable. Even when you look at the most recent NAVIGRPAH charts (which should represent the same data as for the ARINC 424 AIRAC file) e.g. the ILS 26 chart is still provided. So in my eyes this seems to be a conversion error by NAVIGRAPH.

About the issue of the recosntruction work you can retrieve information in the NAVIGRAPH LLBG GENERAL TEMPO publication. It will remain closed till Sept. 1st, 2011.

Oskar