AS for P3Dv4

nhlking

From what I know and have experienced AS always reads the most recent flightplan (in *.pln format) from the default directory C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files. As long as you use the "Forward Flightplan to default GPS" option in an A/C profile this will always be the "EFB_current_gps.pln" AS will read that flightplan and also consider all changes therein. So - you don't have to do anything but just make sure the abovementioned option is checked in the A/C profile of use. I have quickly created a short flightplan from LSZR to LSZH and that's how it looks in ActiveSky for P3D V4 without ever having touched anything in AS.

AS_PLN.thumb.png.2d869b63fb6328e81769fd15b903b0cf.png

12 minutes ago, nhlking said:

And i have no "EFB_current_gps.pln file in the Files folder.

Of course you don't have the "EFB_current_gps.pln" file in the default location as this is a function of the A/C profile. For "highly sophisticated" A/C like PMDG, FSL and others this fuction is not activated by default in the profile. That's why I mentioned it my answer above. Just activate it and you'll be fine.

49 minutes ago, nhlking said:

i have  2 pc`s. One for the simulator, the other one for EFB and Acitve sky.

I see. I think you need to check the settings for ActiveSky to read the Flightplan over the network. As I use ActiveSky exactly for that reason on my Sim PC to avoid any network issues, I can't give you any advice. Maybe someone else can.

I think the problem is, that i have not the EFB current GPS file have. 

Normally, in active sky, when i load a flight plan. I used loading, on the flight plan screen. And then select current file. But at the moment is not standard set. You know what i mean? :)