C172 checklists

KiloJuliett

Jonas, the Checklists are labelled C172S, therefore it should cover the procedures for that specific A/C (of course A2A's also...?). There are however two items showing up that need corrective action.

1. The C172S does not feature rudder trim. All reference to trim setting including rudder trim should be deleted

2. The C172S has an injected fuel engine. Therefore no carburetor heat is featured. All reference to carb heat shoud be deleted

I haven't checked the Abnormal Checklist yet, but I'm afraid the same items will be supferfluous there too.

51 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

are labelled C172S

They should be 172P of course. Where can I change that? Didn't find the location, sorry.

I'll do the 172S next.

51 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

The C172S does not feature rudder trim

For my understanding: You are referring to the default version implemented in the sim, right? Because there are at least 172P with and without rudder trim, I think this doesn't depend too much on the version. I think, I'm mixing up a bit simulation and reality here ...

27 minutes ago, Mr. ATC said:

They should be 172P of course. Where can I change that? Didn't find the location, sorry.

I'll do the 172S next.

For my understanding: You are referring to the default version implemented in the sim, right? Because there are at least 172P with and without rudder trim, I think this doesn't depend too much on the version. I think, I'm mixing up a bit simulation and reality here ...

Ah ok, the title is given by the A/C linked to the Checklist of course - my bad. Ok, then in any case we should publish it as "C172 P"  Checklist inorder to avoid any discussions,