Missing Stands/Gates

Hi all,

I have taken the plunge and purchased an activation key. Since doing so, I have noticed that at Bristol EGGD and Glasgow EGPF (there are probably more) some of the stands/gates are missing. I am pretty sure that they were all there before activation but I could well be wrong.

Bristol, for example, is missing stands 3,4,4L,4R,14L,14,15L,16L,21,23,25,26,30L,29L,29R32L,32R,33,33L,61& 62. It has however gained a 60,61(incorrect position),63,64 and 67. These are shown in Green whereas the correct stands are shown in Blue. (See UK AIP Chart - AD 2-EGGD-2-2 (16 Dec 10)).

Since my trial period ended the only thing to have changed is that I have installed new xtreme scenery at Bristol.

I re-ran the updater which made no difference.

Any thoughts ?

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave,

...I am pretty sure that they were all there before activation but I could well be wrong...
There is no difference concerning the code between trial and licensed.

Although I don't have this scenery I assume that what you describe must be an issue with the current version of EFB. Some days ago while I was testing another new feature I had the same issue at KJFK with the FSDT scenery. Fixed with 1.3.0.

Hi Dave

Just to confirm having chekced my cardiff which is the same as yours (Terry Shields) all the stands are there. I can confirm that there are plenty of stands missing from my Bristol Extreme V2 Scenery. Glasgow looks ok but I am using Scotflight dscenery there.

Wycliffe