Possibility to show the complete altitude

AUA9085

Hi there,

for some reason today, my Traffic monitor is working, anyway, is there a possibility to show the complete altitude and not just the seperation?

thats in my txt:

[World]
Line1={3} {2}  
Line2={10}ft {12}kts
Line3={2}

and thats how it looks like:

image.png.ac17fc3cf44601a3eeb1e6adad94293d.png

I would like to see the Flightlevel the other Plane is :)

+ I just saw that Line 3 is not shown at all ?

++ Icao TO and ICAO From is also empty in the traffic monitor. I remeber this was working in the v1 version :)

It is not possible because traffic data only provides 'real altitude' but not 'altimeter altitude'.

20 hours ago, AUA9085 said:

I just saw that Line 3 is not shown at all ?

zoom in deeper and you should see it. BTW, your configuration says that in line 3 the same content shall be displayed as in line 1 on the right side?

20 hours ago, AUA9085 said:

Icao TO and ICAO From is also empty in the traffic monitor. I remeber this was working in the v1 version

The traffic monitor shows what comes out of the simulator

1 hour ago, aivlasoft said:

It is not possible because traffic data only provides 'real altitude' but not 'altimeter altitude'.

zoom in deeper and you should see it. BTW, your configuration says that in line 3 the same content shall be displayed as in line 1 on the right side?

Yes just for testing because there was nothing shown :)

Working now

The traffic monitor shows what comes out of the simulator

Okay but why has this worked with the EFB v1 ? In the Traffic Monitor the ICAO FROM/TO are empty and sometimes there is 1234 inserted :)

As I already said, the traffic monitor shows what comes out of the simulator.

It also depends on the program which is "injecting" the traffic data into the simulator.

In my Sim I have traffic labels revealing Airline, Flight Plan and Airline Flight number - none of which show in EFB despite the T/LBL button being switched on

Is there a solution to this?

BTW, I'm currently looking at the DEMO version and like what I see. just want to play a bit more before committing.