LIMC not showing in EFB

Hi everybody,

I recently switched from FSX to P3dV4.1. I've installed the Aerosoft scenery for Milan Malpensa (LIMC), but on the EFB I still see the default scenery. I believe that the setting of the EFB is ok, since I can see other addon scenery like UK2000 EGLL.

Any idea of why I cannot see LIMC?

Thanks

Thanks for you reply.

Yes, I have version 1.6.14 installed.

The problem started when I switched the scenery from the CTRL+J to SODE jetways using the Aerosoft tool. I also tried to rebuild the database, but I always see the default airport.

I'm sorry for the signature.

Andrea

Andrea,

I don't know this Aerosoft tool, but if the problem started with the use of this tool, then it might be that this tool made some changes to any of the "add-on.xml" files which hold the configuration details.

The path "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons" was introduced in P3D v4. Below this path all add-ons should create a folder for their own configuration information, aka "add-on.xml". Could you have a look into this folder and then let me know whether there is an add-on.xml file for LIMC.

Hi I have a similar problem to this... all the sceneries that are run through the add on manager e.g. flightbeam, fsdreamteam etc. Appear as default scenery on the EFB system. Strangely UK2000 scenery has the sam issue despite not being part of the Addon Manager. 

I wonder if you could help me? 

********EDIT//// JUST DID LATEST UPDATE AND I KNOW HAVE THE CORRECT CHARTS FOR THE SCENERY ///// PROBLEM SOLVED*********

On 27/10/2017 at 9:11 AM, aivlasoft said:

Andrea,

I don't know this Aerosoft tool, but if the problem started with the use of this tool, then it might be that this tool made some changes to any of the "add-on.xml" files which hold the configuration details.

The path "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons" was introduced in P3D v4. Below this path all add-ons should create a folder for their own configuration information, aka "add-on.xml". Could you have a look into this folder and then let me know whether there is an add-on.xml file for LIMC.

Hi,

I took a look at the folder you said and there is no add-on.xml file for LIMC. The scenery, however, is working properly in P3D.

Andrea

On 3.11.2017 at 6:44 PM, IngEndriu said:

I took a look at the folder you said and there is no add-on.xml file for LIMC. The scenery, however, is working properly in P3D.

That's correct. Aerosoft does not install using the package technique favoured by LM. They still install into <P3D>Ecosystem\Aerosoft.