PMDG Aircraft

Hallo,

Is the route generation aircraft dependent?

I am unable to select my two (NGX & 777) aircraft on the Route Setup page in the Display Unit. I am running the EFB on two separate computers and finally got the Display PC and the Data Provider PC communicating (primary windows 10 problems).

At this point I can only select FSX aircraft models, also not all of them (Airbus 321, Boeing 737-800, Cessna 172, Money Bravo).

I just downloaded the EFB yesterday and using it in the DEMO mode right now.

Would the PMDG aircraft NOT show up in the Trial Version or does EFB need to be pointed to the PMDG folder(s)?

Thanks for help

Juergen

Hi Juergen,

You need to add the additional aircraft yourself. I'm at work at the moment so don't have acccess to the manual to point you in the right direction but how to do it is in there somewhere and it's really easy.

Hi Juergen,

the aircraft in EFB has nothing to do with the aircraft which are installed on your computer.

An aircraft in EFB terms means kind of "container" for the checklists, and for the "Descent angles" (see Aircraft Editor). You can manually create as many aircraft as you like (or need).

BTW: I have deleted your second thread with the same topic. Don't start a new thread just because you have to wait (too long) for an answer.