Problems installing EFB

Hi Frank,

from here it looks like the installer has not enough rights to write the Runways.txt file to that specific folder. The second error message points in to the same direction: the DisplayUnit seems to have not enough access rights to write to the logfile.

It's confusing, because usually these two locations (both below the "..\User\Documents" folder) should be accessible without problems.

I suggest to rerun the installation with administrator rights (start the installer with right-mouse-click and select "run as administrator"). This should solve the first issue. Then try to run the DisplayUnit the same way (right-click and select "run as administrator").

Hope this helps.

Hi and thanks for your respnse, however I still have the same problem.

My system is set as me as Administrator

I ran the exe as Administrator

I temperarily disable Bitdefender

But still the same problem.

The Data Provider icon appears on the screen but I have losttrace of my Licence key so cannot check if it works or not

Regards Frank

Hi Frank,

the installation log shows that the installation process has been killed. The question is, which program kills it and why? This question must be answered by yourself.  If the installation process is killed, the installation is not complete.

• 1 month later...

Good morning . I am the new member in this portal and I would like to know where do I can get the instructions to install FSB IN FSX STEAM EDITION . I know that is in different icon but I can not activate nothing . Somebody they to help me with this issue before a bout this software . I really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance

JAIRO

Good AFternoon Gentleman. I would like to know , how can I resolve the pronblem in order to instal the software EFB in FSX steam edition. I following the instructions  but I when I running the  Data Provider, it showed me the following message :

" Navegation Data path : c:| Program files(x86)\Aivlasoft\SIDSTAR doesn't exist. Please verify the Data ;provider settings and make sure the Navigraph data folder is correct.

The fsx steam edition game is locate in :

c:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\fsx\aivlasof\EFB\navdata\

Inside the navdata we can get to files:

aerosoft data pro and navigraph MS data.

Inside of Aerosoft Navdata pro you can get:

Navdata and sidstars..

And in Navigraph FMS data you can get :

Navdata and sidstars.

could you please help me with this issue.

thank you in advance

JAIRO

Thank you Patric for your prompth answer. When I try to find a route, i receive the following message "

Could not nready Routefinder route. The following error ocurred: Cannot find airport with ICAO code = 'KDFW'.

Also I try to use the different airports and the problem is the same .  I woiuld be grateful if you helpe with this issue.

Thank you in advance.

JAIRO

• 1 month later...