Missing EHAM_CTR

hi there,

i have a little question.

EHAM_CTR is not showing up (when online) in the EFB display unit when flying online on IVAO network. al other ATC are displayed, except EHAM_CTR.

in have version 1.3.10.25027 installed. although its the DEMO version, i presume thats not the reason for not showing EHAM_CTR.

can someone verify that?

regards

Alex

Hi Alex,

that is not depending on EFB, it's part of the files that come from IVAO. EFB only reads and analyzes them but I'm not the owner of these files. If I only knew where to get the latest files ... BTW, you can easily edit these files using any text editor like the Windows notepad.exe.

Alex,

The demo of EFB is not restricted except that it will only run for 30 days (it's been so long since I checked, I think it's 30 days).

As Urs advised, the text file that is the source of the data is editable - although I would strongly encourage anyone to make a backup before editing.

• 2 weeks later...

If i may responds to this.

If i am correct EHAM_CTR is not the correct callsing/station to be used here.This should be EHAA_W_CTR, EHAA_E_CTR etc.

I will check this maybe tonight, once my purchase is done and let you know the result.

Regards,

Andres van Goozen

• 1 year later...
Hi Nigel,

First you have to look in EFB which path you fil in for your online ivao data.  

In my case the program the eye ( from ivao)

In that folder are files such as: aircraft, airports, airlines, fir, firs, etc.

Now you open the Firs file in notepad .

You copy the rule EHAA: W: NL: Amsterdam: Radar: 52.8: 4.6: EHAA and past it in the firs file.

I hope this is clear enough.

let me know if it worked

Regards, Edwin