Problem with EPGD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

as per the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

When the airport information dialog is open, can you try to double-click into the free area on the LEFT side of the "Close" button. This will show you the name of the file which is currently read for that airport. If you send this file to support@aivlasoft.com (as zipped file) I can try to have a look at it. If the file size is too large to send via email you maybe can try to download Scruffy Ducks Airport Design Editor. With this tool you can easily verify whether the localizer is situated at the right place.

Hi Lukasz,

thanks for sending me the files. With the Airport Design Editor I could open the file for EPGD and I see that the localizer and the glideslope is situated at the right position but it has the wrong identifier. This means that the localizer/glideslope for runway 29 has the identifier "11". EFB shows the "correct" information. For EPWR I cannot see any anomalies. What's the problem there?

Lukas,

That's good to know.

I've been busy with a few things, but I did see that the EPGD ILS is a "stock" ILS. It's part of the base FSX install I believe. I believe that I may have to do some extra research on this.....

I've long been a fan of the Drzewiecki Design sceneries. I'll undoubtedly upgrade these Volume 1 Sceneries very soon.

It was the initial EPGD scenery that I saw "automobile traffic" that appeared to have what I thought to be such realistic headlight effect. I purchased subsequent Polish sceneries for a "congratulations" for such detailed work. (Of course I used and enjoyed the newer sceneries....)

My last purchase was of their Miami City scenery. I need to revisit that, but I have many other duties to accomplish first....

• 4 weeks later...