Airport mismatch

In FSX the ICAO code for the ORBX version of Coffs Harbour is YSCH. This was changed some time ago in real life to YCFS and is reflected through Navigraph data imports. When I use a flight planner supported by EFB and enter YCFS I get a plan but when I try to import it into EFB it fails. Equally when I try to select a plan from the planner using YSCH I get nothing.

Is there some way around this other than manually entering the required data?

It's not a big problem but perhaps EFB could be programmed to enable the data between the origin and destination airports to be imported whilst stripping out the airport codes.

Just a thought but I do acknowledge the number of instances where this would occur is quite small.

Thanks

Andy

Hello

I was trying to search by typing YSCH in the Advanced Search box then clicking the magnifying glass beside the entry - wondered why it didn't work.

Have now seen the threads but my query goes a little further in relation to the suggestion that EFB could allow the airports to be manually entered and then when transferring the data from the route planner copy only the waypoints.

It could save a LOT of manual data entry.

Andy

Hi,

according to the forum rules (see at the top of each page), you have to sign your posts with your real first name. We like to know to whom we're talking. Thanks.

Development of new features in version 1.x has been stopped quite some time ago. Version 2.x will allow the change of the ICAO identifiers.

Hi,

according to the forum rules (see at the top of each page), you have to sign your posts with your real first name. We like to know to whom we're talking. Thanks.

Development of new features in version 1.x has been stopped quite some time ago. Version 2.x will allow the change of the ICAO identifiers.

Done - sorry