Update 1.3.7 available

• 2 weeks later...

I would Like to Update

But if i do will i loose all my Flight plans ?? i would Like to know so i can save them before

and witch one should i use the full installation package ?

Also would like to say to all the staff members that I Love your Product so much i am recommending it to every one that asks me About a good FSX addon

Thank you

Firas

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I lost all my saved flights after installing the update. Now in the saved plan format FSX saves doesn't show, just Flight Sim Commander and Microsoft Flight Simulator (which was empty after the update). Before updating there was an FSX section also.

Bill

Urs

Thanks for your fast response again. Yes they are still there. I get to them by selecting EFB Routes. Previously I got to them by selecting - Saved Routes (select type). This doesn't

seem to work now.

I have come across another problem (error message) doing an RNav approach but will try to recreate that before reporting it in a new topic.

Bill

Urs

Thanks for your fast response again. Yes they are still there. I get to them by selecting EFB Routes. Previously I got to them by selecting - Saved Routes (select type). This doesn't

seem to work now.

I have come across another problem (error message) doing an RNav approach but will try to recreate that before reporting it in a new topic.

Bill

Now sorted. The "Saved Routes" needed to be set to point to - Documents - "Flight Simulator X Files". Now all my saved routes are available in all formats.

Error message on RNav approach has not reappeared so all is well.

Bill

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I operate a distributed system, so I assume I download and run the update on the computer with the data provider. Do I need to run the install on the computer with the display unit?

Alan