All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. maybe I have the solution. Unfortunately I have to go and I'll get back to you tomorrow
  3. It may have something to do with the fact that the "Type/Name" column is not displayed for me - this is from your instructions
  4. yes, is the aerosoft LSZH. this her is the information and the bgl is attached: this is the Comms in the bgl. I have change the Freq. and this have, after Update the DB, succeeded And the same is in the EGGS, and this is default P3D LSZH_ADEP5_SZA.bgl
  5. You shall not send them via this forum, you shall send them by email, that's why I wrote the email address 'support@aivlasoft.com'.
  6. For 'not-online' the service information is taken from the scenery data (BGL file). Most probably the service information is not contained in the underlying files. Did you install a new scenery? If so, which one?
  7. Hello Urs The frequencies are displayed correctly in the EFB radio panel (not online), but the important "Service" column is empty for me. What am I doing wrong?
  8. Sorry I can't send the two files via this forum Max total size: 52.61 kB. The server file is too big. Do you have an e-mail address where I can try. Or it would be better if you could look at my computer via the Teamviewer
  9. Yesterday
  10. Reinhold, you may send the two support files to support@aivlasoft.com. I will have a look at the files then.
  11. Apologies Reinhold the package is indeed already zipped, however the upload limit is 2.48MB and I can upload the server support file as attached at 232kb Server_202404251256.txt.zip
  12. Stephen, i think you dont really understand the problem. After compressing, with your export tool, we have a size of 157kb for the server-file, when i do it manually, its 99kb !!! After compressing. What shall we do? regards
  13. I have found another LOGFILE serverLogfile.txt
  14. ZIP the file and attach the compressed file to your post Reinhold.
  15. Last week
  16. Hi Urs, its created now via your supportfile-creator-tool. The filesize is 157kb, but just could send a max of 42kb via the web here. do you have an alternative tool? regards
  17. Hi Stephen, I sent the two after all. Client 17 kb Server 158 kb
  18. https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/
  19. Hi! I have a similar problem like AllenJ but question is Orly LFPO and I have not a idea that what to do so some help would be very wellcome. Thank You Rolf
  20. You need to run AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe on the server PC also Reinhold and post the file generated as well.
  21. Hi Urs, i hope this is it what your mean Client_202404240853.txt.zip
  22. Hi Urs, Problem solved with deleting the mentioned file! Now I can use your fantastic program again. Thanks very much. Regards, Jos
  23. Could you explain to me in simple words how I should do this. I have no idea about this. The best is with Screenshot. Sorry Urs my english is not so gut
  24. Could you please create two support files, one from the Client and one from the Server. Take the files more or less in the same time frame so the data is corresponding to each other.
  25. Hi Urs, yes i have deinstall and new download the FSUIPC6 6.2.0 And I have carried out a new network installation. Der P3D Simulator ist geladen mit der PMDG 777-200LR und Airport EDDK Cologne Gate A11. The same error is: However, the start screen always shows LSZH Zurich with the error Aircraft is not located at this airport. Status Simulator Default Profile Ground. regards Reinhold
  26. Try deleting the file C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Backup\aircraftState.bin
  27. Urs, Herewith the fault message I get, when starting up Aivlasoft EFB2 Server. (Some dutch/english!).
  1. Load more activity