XP12 phantom ground contacts from my previous positions

Other aircraft are shown as blue aircraft-shaped symbols on the map.  At one point last fall XP12 and Aivlasoft show these sporadically as a taxi - always only on the ground.  I waited a few months to see if the anomaly would disappear on the XPlane side and it has not.  Any thoughts?

Hi Jeff

On 1/28/2024 at 6:51 PM, ahuimanu said:

show these sporadically as a taxi - always only on the ground

Do you mean that only the aircraft on ground are depicted but not the aircraft which are airborne? Maybe a filter setting?

Hi,

Other aircraft are depicted in blue.  At some point during the XP12 release cycle last fall, aivlatsoft efb started to show additional blue aircraft markers along the way as I would push back or taxi.  They don't stay there and do eventually disappear, but they were there prior to the most recent Fall release of Aivlasoft and/or recent versions of XP12.

Traffic data is received from X-Plane, and if flying online with either VATSIM or IVAO, additionally via the respective online network (please see the Client manual for in-depth information about online traffic). In either situation it is beyond the scope of EFB how many aircraft symbols are available and where they are located.