Error in database creation with MSFS [REX AccuSeason]

HondaJet

I got this error at the end of the database creation so my EFB won't work on client machine.  Error   : Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.     at System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()   at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)   at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadInt16()   at w.w.t.v.w.s(String A_0, Int32 A_1)   at w.w.t.v.w.s(Action`1 A_0, ManualResetEvent A_1)   at w.w.t.v.x0(Action`1 A_0, ManualResetEvent A_1, String A_2, String A_3, wq A_4)   at w.w.s.u.k()   at w.w.s.u.j()

I have never seen this happen before in the years I have been using Aiblasoft EFB so I don't know what to do to fix it.

Everything was fine for my last flight before Navigraph 2310 was updated for MSFS from 2309.  Now I can't get the database to run successfully.  I can't attach the full logfile since it is larger than the max size allowed with this forum.

Thanks for your help.

Jerry

Seems to be that one of the recently released airports is the cause for it. Please let me know which airports you have installed just before the problems came up. Thanks.

@HondaJet it seems that it has nothing to do with the Navigraph update. On my systems there were no issues when I was upgrading the databases. It must have to do with a certain airport.

Okay.... now I´m back in the race. Both airports was not the problem. I remembered, that the last update of an program that is involved with MSFS, was the update for REX Accu Season to Advanced edition. I deleted this folders in the Community folder and voila, no errors when building the database. Maybe it´s an workaround to remove this folders before building the database and open Rex Accu Season Adv.Ed. after that. 

Thanks very much for your tests and reports. A better way than deleting/removing a folder would be to figure out a naming pattern for the files which should be excluded from the scanning process. As you might know, in EFB you can define a kind of a blacklist for folders and (bgl-)files to exclude. Have a look at the following location: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Base. There you can see two files which start with 'BglSceneryExclude...', one is exclusively for MSFS whereas the other is for FSX and all versions of P3D. Just open the file with any text editor (like Notepad.exe). On top of the file you will find detailed explanations about how to use this file. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

• aivlasoft changed the title to Error in database creation with MSFS [REX AccuSeason]