MSFS A310 Profile

RWalls

When I load the new A310 in MSFS I get the message shown in the attachment. I created an A310 profile using the aircraft name in the message. That does not work and I can't find an aircraft.cfg file for the A310.

Does anyone have this working.

Thanks ... Richard

A310.JPG

A313.profile.zipHi,

I have no idea what IniBuilds uses as ICAO-Code (this is usually what the designers use as the source for the airfile name). Nevertheless this extremely unusual name "tt:aircraft.ui_model" is only a placeholderbut still recognized if entered as the airfile name, as is shown in the screenshot below. I have checked all MSFS aircraft. No other uses this. As long as no other aircraft shows up with this anomaly we're fine to use it as airfile name.

A310_profile.png.fb8c30456e5a0d61c75a6a0ba2b5950e.png

Maybe after some updates a more reasonable name might show up. It can then be entered as an additional name into the profile's airfile name list. In any case the airfile name shows up in the EFB-Server Protocol page, as shown below:

A310_airfile.thumb.png.e2c77dce83eba052e4c4303c1a85c8de.png

Find attached the profile I'm using. This is however a temporary measure. We will check whether we can find a definite solution to this problem and then possibly issue an update.

A313.profile.zip