Updated to ver 135. No longer connecting

Hi there,

Looking for some support to an issue I just encounter installing ver 135.

After installing the Server comes up with a line error:

"Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length... etc."  File is attached.

No longer connects to the client. 

Running client on a separate computer and the server on the flightsim PC.

No changes were made to the config. IP address the same.

Just simply stopped working / connecting after the update.

Any suggestions / help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike

Screenshot 2022-11-20 190251.png

Thank you so much for the reply. The server no longer reports the error after following your instructions. Thank you again.

The only issue I now have is that the client is just waiting to connect. Again my setup involves two PCs the server that also has the flight sim and the client on a different PC .

IP addresses are the same as before updating. In simconnect I have the correct IP addresses with port 500.

Any suggestion as always greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike

Thanks for the files. Unfortunately there is no time period logged where both computers are running simultaneously so I cannot say why the Client is not connecting. Another issue which I see is that you have the Client's data folder at a location which is synchronized with OneDrive. According to the installation manual, please do not select a location which is synchronized with OneDrive or any other cloud service. Please see also here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2951-win10-onedrive-cloud/

It is recommended to uninstall the Client using the uninstaller. Then download the latest complete installer, run the installation and when being asked for the data folder, select a location which is NOT synchronized with OneDrive.