Approaching to LEBL

romoni

This is not to be a big deal but I would like to know that about what is wrong this vector heading (VECT1 to BL525)? The map shows 064° but a correct heading should be about 094°. I has been wondered this a many times but I ask this now.

lebl approach2.jpg

More information if needed:

MSFS 2020
AivlaSoft EFB Version 2.3 (build #133) -> Server & Client
Networked
Licenced
Windows 11 Home 21H2
Navigraph 2207 / R1 (Problem occured all cycle)
LEBL (LVFR Barcelona)

ROUTE ID: DEFRTE
EGKK/26L BOGNA1X BOGNA L612 BENBO UY47 DRAKE L151 SITET UN859 SOPIL
DCT BALAN DCT EVPOK DCT NARAK DCT GAI DCT LOMRA DCT ROCAN DCT PUMAL
PUMAL1L LEBL/06L

Thanks for reporting.

The procedure coding at/after BL529 reads as follows:

1) FM: BL529 244°

2) CF: 064° BL525 MAX 200KT

The definition of a FM-leg is as follows:  Defines a specified track over ground from a database fix until Manual termination of the leg.

This means that the aircraft has to fly a track of 244° but the end of the leg is an uncertain position (depending on the time how long this track is flown and the speed of the aircraft). Because EFB doesn't know the end of the leg, it has to assume a certain distance, from where it connects to the next leg.

The next CF-leg means that the aircraft has to fly onto a course of 064° to the fix BL525 with a max speed of 200 kts.

I'm with you that the CF-leg is not properly depicted on the screenshot above, and therefore the course of 064° is misleading.

I will check whether a better depiction of this combination can be provided in a future update.