Old EFB Database

Juergen2

Hi,

I am trying to delete some of my old databases for P3Dv5.

However, if I select the P3Dv4 database (e.g. Navigraph FMS Data, 2107/R1) it turns blue and I click on Delete > Do you really want to delete the database P3Dv4.NG-21074/R1? > YES

Nothing happens!

Is there a way I can delete it with the file explorer? If yes, where are the databases located?

Thanks for help

Hi Juergen

The databases are located as follows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Ready

Each database has its own folder and each database is also listed in the file 'databases.txt'.  Deleting only a certain database might be complicated. It's easier to delete all databases together and then (re-)create the database according to your needs.

To delete all databases, quit the DbBuilder (if running) and remove all the folders in the above mentioned path, including the file 'databases.txt'.  The above mentioned path should be empty afterwards. Then start the DbBuilder.exe again and create the database you need.