Enroute VHF frequencies

Salut Urs,

I flew online (trying PilotEdge as it's still "beta" and free) yesterday from Oakland to San Diego : SKYL3.AVE AVE J1 LAX BAYVU1.LAX

NORCAL was inactive when departing from Oakland but SOCAL was active when arriving in the LA area.

Quoting PilotEdge "If you're coming from another online flying network that utilizes top-down staffing procedures, you're probably used to looking at a Who's Online list, and "working up the tree" to determine which facility to call. PilotEdge handles this for you, which is why there is no published controller list. Simply contact the DEL/GND/TWR role that you're attempting to reach using the published real-world frequencies"

When it was time to contact the Los Angeles ARTCC I didn't know which frequency to use. As I was trying to find it the ATC guy got in touch with me and told me to contact him on 135.5

To avoid such a situation without digging into charts would it be possibe to have the real-world enroute frequencies available within EFB just like all the other ones whatever the way of flying ??

Merci

"Which list of frequencies do you mean and from where can we get it"

Have you got any enroute VHF frequencies available in the EFB enroute chart strip when you don't fly online ? From my side, I havn't goy any except when I fly online (IVAO) and the ATC enroute position is active in the area I'm currently flying

I'm just asking if it would be possible to have the enroute frequencies available in the EFB enroute strip just like the other ones ?

From where can we get it ? I'll be glad to help but I have no idea.

Merci

Salut Urs,

I'm asking again : have you got any enroute VHF frequencies available in the EFB enroute chart strip when you don't fly online ? From my side, I havn't goy any except....

Would you please Urs see my previous post

Merci

Jean-Louis,

sorry for the late answer. It was too hot the last few days ;-)

The current enroute chart doesn't show any frequency except you're flying online. Theoretically it is possible to show a list of frequencies at the top of this chart type. What I need is a list which "tells" EFB which frequencies to show according to the current aircraft's position. Any other ideas?

Salut Urs,

"Any other ideas?"

yes maybe one : tell me if I'm wrong but there might be a way to find the list of the enroute VHF frequencies since they are available from within FSX basic ATC.

Of course they might be out of date and different from the real ones but that's better than nothing at all !

Thanks for considering