CJ4 Working Title Profile

Pipo

Hi, after downloading the Aivla-Profile for WT CJ4, I am not able to install it correctly. When the downloaded profile is copied into the profiles folder, every time in EFB it is changed into "Default Profile". Can please somebody help me to install it correctly? All other things in EFB2 with MSFS2020 are fine and I am happy with it using it at every time.

Thank you so much for your help.

And: sorry about my bad english.

Best regards, Markus

Hi Markus,

This sounds somewhat strange, as I can corfirm in my installation that it works flawlessly. Can you confirm that you unzipped the downloaded file and copied it into the client's profile path (by default:  "C:\Users<Username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Profiles") and restarted the Client before first use thereafter?

As an additional check you could open the CJ4 profile.xml with a normal text editor and check for the following line being present in the upper part of the profile:

<File Name="c25c" />

If everything is ok and the profile is still not loading, please make a Support File from the Server and post it here.