Incorrect information and its display on the map of the route, takeoff and landing

AVVL

Good afternoon! Today I discovered a strange thing! EFB v 2 does not display airport runway information UMMS 13L /31R . This airport has two runways: 13R/31L and 13L/31R.
One is displayed, the other is not. And the procedure planner does not provide data for runway 13L /31R.
Other applications on the same computer show this runway and allow you to work with it.
Please tell me how to deal with this problem?
Thanks!

2022-02-19_12-09-06.png

2022-02-19_12-13-19.png

Hi ????

Well, that's very simple to explain. You obviously use the default MSFS data for UMMS Minsk-2. This default data, contained in APX55120.bgl contains only 1 RWY, as can be seen in the  decompiled record below:

ICAO: UMMS, Lat/Lng 53.88250, 28.03083, MagVar 5.0, Elev 658ft
        Runways: 1
        RW13R/31L  Length:3645m  Width:55m
        13R: HDG 138.8°T  ILS Ident 'IVX'  RW-Begin:53.89480, 28.01237  RW-End:53.87012, 28.04898  
        31L: HDG 318.8°T  ILS Ident 'IGH'  RW-Begin:53.87012, 28.04898  RW-End:53.89480, 28.01237  

Therefore also no procedures can be shown for the parallel RWY 13L/31R. EFB only uses data from the Simulator, not from other sources. MAybe in a future update MSFS also includes the missing RWY. We have however no influence on the data collection of MS/Asobo. This admittently uncomfortable situation also exists for a few other airports, as MS/Asobo uses outdated information. Under these (present) circumstances the only valid solution would be to use a payware version of UMMS, supplied e.g. by Amsim.

3 hours ago, AVVL said:

Good afternoon! Thanks for the answer!
However, this is the version of the UMMS script that I use. Bought from SimMarket. MSFS2020 sees two lanes, but EFB v 2 doesn't see the second lane... I don't know what to do!

Strange, I have (I guess at least so) the same airport by Amsim which shows both RWYs. Did you see that there is an update at simMarket that covers a new ground BGL? Did you run the DbBuilder after installing?

UMMS_Amsim.thumb.png.08112273214f52ecb7fe6799a52d1df8.png

Good afternoon! Thanks for the feedback! I started DbBuilder. The program gives three errors. How much these errors affect the problem of the lack of bandwidth in UMMS I do not know. What is your opinion? Will reinstalling EFB v 2 fix this issue? If so, is it possible to reinstall EFB v 2 using the same license?

Снимок экрана (2).png

Inorder to provide full support on your MSFS/EFB problems, we need a full set of Support Files. Please send them to support@aivlasoft.com. As far as I can see from the screenshot provided, the problems seem to be caused by missing files in your MSFS Installation and also cyrillic charactes showing up. A definitieve answer however is only possible after analyzing the  Support Files.

Reinstalling EFB with the proper license key is no problem, You can reinstall unlimited times.

Apart from the mentioned errors and warnings I do not see any add-on installation for the UMMS Minsk-2 Airport. Which Add-On did you buy from simMarket and where did you install it? Did you properly install it into the community folder?

For the specific errors and warnings we have to wait until Urs properly analyzed the Support files. At first glance I see some files that seem to be missing in the MSFS installation. Do you run both Server and Client with full admin rights?

Good afternoon! Your idea that the files might be wrong I really liked. I took a closer look at the EFB V 2 base installer log and found that the files are in a different, but very similar, directory. I remembered that I once reinstalled MSFS2020 and installed it in a different directory. And in EFB v 2 I did not register it. This is where the confusion came in. Fixed everything. Everything worked. Thanks for the help!

17 minutes ago, AVVL said:

Good afternoon! Your idea that the files might be wrong I really liked. I took a closer look at the EFB V 2 base installer log and found that the files are in a different, but very similar, directory. I remembered that I once reinstalled MSFS2020 and installed it in a different directory. And in EFB v 2 I did not register it. This is where the confusion came in. Fixed everything. Everything worked. Thanks for the help!

Great to hear that it works now. Thanks for info !