Airport Hurgada Runway 34R fehlt

reitho

Sorry Oskar, im P3D werden beide Runways angezeigt.

My System:

WIN10 64 bit Prof.

Mega Airport Cologne-Bonn Professional, Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional, FSUIPC 6.1.7, AIRAC 2113.

Prepar 3D v4.5, FS Commander 9.7 Rev. 5, PFPX 2.04, GSX v2.9.3 + GSX Level 2, PMDG 777-200LR-F, SODE_v1.7.1, EFB v 2.2 #130

HEGN Hurgada

Hello Reinhold,

I'm sorry but from now on we whoud obey the Forum Rules and continue this thread in English. I'm wondering why EFB is not depicting both RWYs. I guess we are talking of the default airport of HEGN. Looking at my P3DV5 installation both RWYs are properly depicted. Unfortunately I don't have P3DV4 installed anymore on my system. Thus I have no means to check the P3DV4 files. Why the Sim shows both RWYs but EFB shows only one is beyond my understanding. Technically speaking this is actually not even possible as both EFB and P3DV4 use the same BGL. Could you please post a screenshot of the Airport Info of HEGN? (see below)

HEGN_info.png.219f60580fdd40e4331a8dfd3b2019c4.png

In addition to what I wrote before I should also state at this point that your screenshots look a bit "strange" to say the least. RWYs 34L & R are almost 1 km apart. So the situation on your screenshots is by no means meaningful. I have no idea what airport is depicted on your ground layout. When did you run the DbBuilder last time?

I run the DbBuilder everyday.

I can't understand why this morning the airport is displayed with two runways. I will make a test flight in a few minutes. What was also strange to me was that I was shown two routes to UWWW Samara, although I have loaded only one via SimBrief. And I have two files in the screenshot. I have reinstalled last night some UpDate from the P3D and EFB v 2.2 #130 maybe there was somewhere the error.

snap.jpg