Connecting to Private Server

P3Dv3.4 / Server v2.2 build #126 - Client 2.2 build #126 / Network / Custom / Licensed.
I fly online with my German Flight Sim Club using a private server. I would  like to see my companions aircraft when flying. How do I do this in EFB2. Sorry but I am not very computer savvy.
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

is this 'private server' running the same software as on the VATSIM servers?

If it is the same software as on the regular VATSIM servers then you just have to consult the manual "5 EN Client.pdf", chapter 13 'Online with VATSIM or IVAO'. There you can find all the details about seeing traffic.

Many thanks for your reply. I was a little confused with online requirements but I think that I have solved my problem. In short our Flight Sim Club uses a program called Swift for online connection service. When I used this it seems to function o/k but with a sighting restriction of about 20nm. This however is no problem. Apart from that I find ESB2  a completely super tool and will only recommend it to my fellow flyers. Once again many thanks.

Kevin.