Flight planning Airways name instead of DCT

Hello, I'm testing the demo EFB2, Routing directly from the World Map. When I insert two waypoints on the same airway, in the flight plane page there is written DCT instead of AWY name. How can I modify it? I found a workaround but I would to know if I made a mistake. Thanks

Paolo

Hi ??? (please sign your posts with your real first name according our Forum Rules)

I think this is sort of a misunderstanding. EFB is NOT a flight planning tool! It provides however direct links to third party flight planning tools like RouteFinder or SimBrief. Nevertheless you can of course enter a routing between 2 points following a certain airway. Just as an example: for a simple routing from LSZH Zurich to LSGG Geneve you might enter the following Text string under the Copy/Paste tab: LSZH WIL G5 SPR LSGG. This will result in the routing LSZH WIL FRI REVLI SPR LSGG. But for a more distinguished flight planning you might want to use RouteFinder or SimBrief, which makes route planning much easier and of course more reliable. More information on that is available in the Manuals.

Thanks a lot, all clear, I'm used to skyvector.

There is no problem, I found a workaround: after Routing directly from the World Map, I copy the route, clear it and past in a new flight plan page, then write AWY name instead of DCT. 

Thanks

Paolo