Reinstall Problem

I just reinstalled FSX on a new drive (different drive letter also). Finally today I was ready to get EFB back to work. It was not moved from the original drive but the data provider could not find NAVDATA in the FSX folder. I checked and found that there was no such folder on FSX.

I then reinstalled EFB Data Provider. It went through the aircraft checks, etc but as soon as it got to the step about Air_Ac(I think) the "...Stopped Working" Box popped up.

EFB is installed on the FSX PC but on a different drive. Should it be installed On the same drive as FSX.

Tomorrow I will try another install.

I have got to have EFB up and running or I'm sure to get lost!!! ;)

Neal,

the problem seems to be that EFB cannot find the Navigraph data anymore.

Did you already run the Navigraph installer? By default it will install the procedures data to [FSX]/AivlaSoft. This path has to be set in the DataProvider's settings ("Folders" tab).

Sorry I didn't add to my post this morning. I was using another PC and couldn't remember my password.

Anyhow...After removing EFB, I downloaded the latest installer and Service Pack 3, reinstalled and everything was perfect again.

Strange that the original installer didn't put the Nav Data back ( I searched the PC and could not find it).

All's well that ends well :D