MSFS Frequency Change Functionality - Continued

Damo

Last year in the general MSFS thread (linked) we had a small discussion around changing frequencies from within the EFB. 

One of the blockers I understand to EFB changing frequencies are the limitations of the SIM SDK, there are examples of other developers changing frequencies but how wasn't clear. 

I wanted to draw your attention to this publically available GIT HUB project which is changing frequencies in sim from an external tool. 

https://github.com/mracko/MSFS-Mobile-Companion-App

Of course I have no idea how EFB works or if this even a valid example, apologies if this is inappropriate. But does this help in perhaps creating a work around?

Damian,

thank you for the information about this project. I can see that they are utilizing 'SimConnect' as the interface to MSFS.

EFB is using 'FSUIPC7' as interface to MSFS. Therefore EFB is dependent from FSUIPC7.

However, setting and switching COM-Frequencies is working properly. Did you update to the latest version of FSUIPC7 ?