APT Filter OFF

DEUEL747

After the recent update, when I land at certain airports upon touchdown my EFB does not show the airports and under the status is says APT Filter OFF.  Two of the airports that this occurs at is Taxi2Gate LFPG and EHAM. I've never had this issue before. When I go to the airports option and put in the airport ICAO it shows the airport for a few seconds then goes back to no map of the airport.

Thanks, 

Deuel Fordyce

4 hours ago, DEUEL747 said:

After the recent update, when I land at certain airports upon touchdown my EFB does not show the airports and under the status is says APT Filter OFF.  Two of the airports that this occurs at is Taxi2Gate LFPG and EHAM. I've never had this issue before. When I go to the airports option and put in the airport ICAO it shows the airport for a few seconds then goes back to no map of the airport.

Thanks, 

Deuel Fordyce

Hi Deuel,

Please check this thread.  Maybe you have a similar problem? Furthermore could you check on the (i) Information Page of LFPG and EHAM, which BGLs are listed there? In addition to that please also state the simulator type in use. Please also observe the Forum Rules in that respect. BTW, according to my knowledge there is no scenery for EHAM by Taxi2Gate.