Missing runway at ORBX YSCB Canberra

Hi - I'm having a problem with a missing runway 12/30 at Orbx Canberra. The data prover says:

Request for Airport [YSCB] from '192.168.1.103' received.

Navdata runway ident 12 at airport YSCB could not be assigned to FSX runway.

Navdata runway ident 30 at airport YSCB could not be assigned to FSX runway.

Available FSX runways at this airport are as follows: 17, 35

However, the runway exists - both in the real world and in the sim (i.e. in "World" > "Go to airport" I can select 12, 17, 30, and 35 as starting positions).

Any idea how to fix this?

Tom

Hi Urs,

I didn't edit the "Runways.txt" file, I'm not sure how I would do that in this particular case?

My problem is that runway 12/30 exists both in FSX and in the real world and the runway designations agree, but somehow the runway is not recognized by EFB.

Tom

Thanks for pointing me to the update, Urs - I did not have it installed. However, it doesn't change anything to this particular issue.

No big deal - and I realize it must be difficult to troubleshoot without having the scenery available.

Tom

Thanks for pointing me to the update, Urs - I did not have it installed. However, it doesn't change anything to this particular issue.

No big deal - and I realize it must be difficult to troubleshoot without having the scenery available.

Tom

Hi,

I have this scenery and it took me a moment to remember - that runway is not part of the YSCB BGL, but is listed as ZSCB - along with its own frequencies and parking.

I don't recall why the developer chose to do this, but as far as simple scenery scanning goes, this runway is not part of YSCB - it's quite literally a separate airport.