I don't understand, the problem with EFBv2

Karlox

Good morning everyone, first of all sorry for my poor English. I was determined to buy this product. I downloaded the latest version right now and I was very disappointed .... I'm sure it's my mistake. I have created a simple flight plan from LEVC to LEAL. I put any SID of those that appear to go out on runway 30 and update .... but when trying to put a STAR, the LEVC departure airport returns to me, it is totally impossible to put a STAR. I have tried with the xplane on and nothing. I have updated the AIRAC NAVIGRAPH in the simulator to the 2013 cycle and in the EFB I have tried with the free cycle that comes with the 1802 and I have tried to update it with the current 2013 and the same. that could be happening??? I'm going crazy because I really wanted to buy this product.
Data:
xplane 11.50r3
Xorganizer 2.3.2

Hi ??? (please sign with your real name as per our Forum Rules)

Just to comment your example: with AIRAC CYCLE 2013 I can connnect LEVC SID ASTR2L with LEAL STAR ASTR2L VIA VILAN ILS 10Z. It must be said however that you might have wrong expectations to the system of SIDs and STARs. It is not in every case possible to completely connect a Flightplan to SIDs and STARS. In many cases you will need direct clrearances to connect two wayoints, especially if the destination is very close to the departure. You might also get a clearance to keep RWY HDG until a certain altitude and then proceed DCT to a certain waypoint, etc.

EFB just lists all AVAILABLE SIDs ,STARs, TRANSITIONS and APPROACHES as per the respective country's AIP. The way you connect them is up to you or up to ATC.

Just as a sidenote: First thing you need to to do is build a database. EFB is asking for that if you start from scratch. Whenever you add an AddOn airport, you need to update the Database (Update Simulator Tab). If you then update the AIRAC Cycle, you need to Update the Database (Update Navdata Tab)with the new AIRAC Cycle to reflect all new procedures for the new AIRAC Cycle. It's all in the Manuals...